Peru FOR THE World Tours 7 Days and 6 nights
AM boarded our air flight LIMA - CUSCO (01 hour trip).
AM Reception at the airport and transfer to hotel in Cusco, where an aromatic coca-leaf tea for the height of the city will be served, and Then you can relax and have lunch before the tour of the city.
2:00 PM City Tour: We will visit the Temple of the Sun or Koricancha, also visit the nearby ruins 04 city, the Fortress of Sacsayhuaman, Kenko, Puca Pucara, finally "Los Baños del Inca" Tambomachay 6:30 PM Transfer to the hotel.
Night hotel in Cusco.
After breakfast, we'll pick you up between 8:30 pm and 9:00 am, we'll start by Koran, Then travel over the Vilcanota River for a panoramic view of the Inca citadel of Pisac and visit a typical Indian market of Pisac where we will have the opportunity to learn about the customs of its inhabitants and haggle prices with vendors. Lunch at a local restaurant in the Sacred Valley of the Incas (optional $ 20 USD). In the afternoon, we'll visit the Fortress and Citadel of Ollantaytambo, built to guard the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from possible invasion from the tribes of the jungle.
We will have the opportunity to walk on the streets of the town and get a clear idea, religious and cultural center During the Inca Empire was.
On the way back to Cusco, we'll visit the picturesque village of Chinchero where there are the remains of the "Royal Hacienda of Tupac Inca Yupanqui." Admire its well preserved Inca Wall in the Main Square and visit the temple colonial beautiful with interesting frescoes on the portico, this temple was built on the foundations of an Inca building.
Once completed the visit, we'll return to Cusco, we'll arrive to the city at Approximately 7:00 pm
Hotel night in Cusco.
AM pass through your hotel 30 minutes before the scheduled departure of Cusco, we will take you to the train station located in the town of Ollantaytambo (1 hour 30 minutes away by car) where we board our train and make Then the trip with Destiny the town of "Calientes Waters" (2000 m), Which runs for 2 hours.
Arriving at the train station, our guide will be waiting for us with a sign and our names, with it, he will go to the bus station, to ascend 400 m in height, the zigzag path is 30 minutes to reach the incredible World Wonder "Machu Picchu Sanctuary", known as "the Lost City of the Incas".
Once you Reached the citadel of Machu Picchu, we'll pass the control point where you'll be delivered your entrance ticket, from this place, the guided tour will start, we'll visit the main venues of the city such as the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and Cemeteries, the tour will be for more than two hours.
Upon completion, you will be given Beheerder free time to stroll around the citadel and visit Machu Picchu on your own, Then we'll return to "Aguas Calientes" and take our food in one of the many restaurants.
In the afternoon, we'll take the train back to Cusco (must be in the station 30 minutes before the departure time of your train), the return will follow the same route to the outward journey, arrival at the train station in Ollantaytambo, We will be waiting to take you to your hotel in Cusco (1 hour and 30-minute trip by CA).
Hotel night in Cusco.
Taking a good breakfast, we will pick you up from the hotel and take you to the bus station of the company, to take us on a tour que lasts about nine hours, after que we will have 4 excursions and guided tours to the sights of the Southern Corridor of the Plateau, visiting the temple of Andahuaylillas or "The Sistine Chapel of the Americas", the Inca Temple of Raqchi, at noon in Sicuani included in the tour: buffet lunch, hence we'll keep the tour reaching Raya Pass at 4,335 masl Inca and Aymara-Museum of Pukara. Each tour lasts 20-40 minutes where the passenger can ask questions, take pictures and walk a bit, making our enjoyable trips. Arriving in Puno, our staff will be waiting for us and take us to the hotel.
Hotel night in Puno.
After taking breakfast at the hotel, this will be the transfer to the Port of Puno (Lake Titicaca) where you'll embark on the boat And Then visit the floating islands of Uros for 1 hour and 30 minutes, you will appreciate the customs of this island and crafts. Then, we'll keep our journey by boat to visit the Island of Taquile, an outstanding natural beauty, ethnic, cultural and archaeological, Then We'll Also return by boat to the Port of Puno, there we'll be picked up taken to the hotel or if you wish, We Could leave in the middle of Puno so That We can visit the city.
Hotel night in Puno.
After a delicious breakfast, we'll proceed to the next island of Taquile, take sailing trip for 1 hour, most of the people of Taquile are very well-organized and cooperative. It is the reason That Taquile citizen have shown a high degree of progress in the textile industry, receiving his award by UNESCO. The visit will be an average of two hours.
We will have one hour to enjoy a delicious typical lunch Eventually our guide inform Them Back When finished our tour at 5 in the afternoon to the city of Puno.
Hotel night in Puno.
At the Appropriate team, pick-up from the hotel and transfer to Juliaca airport to take the flight back to Lima. On the way, we're going to stop for visiting the Inca cemetery known the the "Chullpas of Sillustani".
End of the services.
- Original passport and card of migration (TAM).
- Use sneakers or light / tennis shoes.
- Drink plenty of fluids During your excursions.
- Raincoat (poncho long) During the rainy season.
- Long-sleeved shirts.
- Long pants.
- Insect repellent.
- Sunscreen, brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Sunglasses, plastic bags.
- Medicine and / or personal items (liquid for contact lenses).
- A lightweight suitcase or backpack (the weight limit between 5-6 kilos maximum).
- Camera or camcorder and films.
- Have on hand checks in small denominations and coins in soles or dollars.
- Bathing suit for the hot springs (optional)
- Air flight Lima - Cusco
- All transfers: airport hotel, bus station etc
- Cusco City Tour (bus, guide, entrances)
- Sacred Valley (bus, guide, entrances)
- Machu Picchu Tour 01 day
- Bus from Cusco to Ollanta (train station) and Cusco
- Round Trip Train Ticket
- Bus up and down to Machu Picchu
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Guide in Machu Picchu
- 03 hotel nights in Cusco
- Tourist bus from Cusco to Puno (40 pax bus, guide, entrances, lunch buffet)
- Tour Lake Titicaca (20 sleeps boat, guide, entrances, lunch)
- 02 hotel nights in Puno
- Arequipa Colca Canyon Tour 2D / 1N (bus, guide, entrances, guesthouse in Chivay)
- Hotel 01 night in Arequipa
- City Tour in Arequipa (hiking, guide, entrance)
- Bus from Arequipa to Nasca (bed service)
- Overflight Tour - Nasca Lines (transfers, plane, guide, entrance)
- Nasca - Ica Bus (panoramic bus)
- Hotel 02 nights in Ica
- Ballestas Islands tour (bus, guide, entrance)
- Huacachina Tour (tubular guide, entrance)
- Ica - Lima Bus (panoramic bus)
- All transfers During the 11 days
- Food: lunches and dinners (not mentionned in the travel itinerary)
- Optional: lunch buffet in the Sacred Valley $ 20.00 USD (upon customer request)
- Optional: lunch buffet in the village of Machu Picchu $ 27.00 USD (upon customer request)
- Entrance to Wayna Picchu (optional $ 20 USD)