TOURS IN MACHU PICCHU CUSCO 1 DAY TREN
Enjoy a fascinating journey by train through the beautiful Sacred Valley of the Incas to the sacred area, which is one of the 7 wonders of our planet "Machu Picchu".
Enjoy spectacular scenery en route descends while forests florentam along the Urubamba river bed. Explore with our local guide the great Machu Picchu, a wonderful citadel built in the mountains during the rise of the Inca empire. Visit the various attractions of the city like the Intiwatana, the Temple of the Sun, agriculture and urban areas where the main civil and religious activities were developed.
Early in the morning, get up to travel, transfer from your hotel to the train station in Cusco to go to the city of Machu Picchu, in the cities of Aguas Calientes. During the trip to Machu Picchu, observe beautiful landscapes and changing vegetation green pastures and eucalyptus forests to lush forests that meander to the outline of the Urubamba river, from the Andean landscape to the tropical valleys.
Once we get to Machu Picchu Pueblo, a bus will take us to the entrance of the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu. Here we pick up our guide for a guided tour of the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu and to learn more about the history and legends of this magical place of Machu Picchu.
Visiting the most important sites such as the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Sun Dial, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and various burial. Then we have free time to stroll around the citadel, take photos and film, then we return to Aguas Calientes "Machu Picchu Pueblo" to drive the train back to Cusco.
WHAT TO BRING TO TRAVEL TO MACHU PICCHU TRAIN?
- A backpack with necessary clothing for the entire trip to Machu Picchu.
- Jacket or rain poncho.
- The shoes are ideal for the hike to Machu Picchu.
- Cameras, film cameras for your trip.
- Hats for sun protection, rain and cold.
- Sunblock to travel.
- Insect repellent.
- toilet paper, small towel.
- mineral water, snack.
- Money (Soles).
- bathing suit if you want to go to the hot springs in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu Pueblo).
- Transportation to / return Cusco - Ollantaytambo (train station) - Cusco
- Ollantaytambo train tickets - Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo
- Bus tickets Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes
- Official guide service in English and Spanish for trips to Machu Picchu
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu (optional on request)
- Food during the trip (lunch and dinner)
- Entrance to the Huayna Picchu mountain ($ 15)
- Entrance to the thermal baths (10 soles) in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu Pueblo)