CHOQUEQUIRAO 4 DAYS
Located around the Salkantay Mountain (3,035 meters above sea level), surrounded by the snow-capped mountains of Yanama, Ampay, Choquetacarpu and Pumasillo. Located across the river from the province of St. Teresa of Apurimac.
Choquequirao is an Inca town formed by small sites, and has an adjacent building similar to those of other regions of the metropolis, called with the same name “Choquequirao”.
See the recommendations below:
- Original passport.
- ISIC card (www.isic.org), if applicable (must be submitted at time of booking).
- Sleeping bag (can be rented at the agency).
- Boots and sandals walk (very important).
- trekking poles (can be rented at the agency).
- Coats: coats of different temperatures, especially at night. Thermal / gloves / scarves. wool socks / woolen hat for cold nights, t-shirts for the whole walk
- (Very important) lighthouse.
- Camera and extra batteries.
- protective sun / hat and sunglasses.
- Kit personal physician.
- Insect repellent.
- rain gear: a good raincoat and pants and a plastic rain poncho rain.
- Toilet paper.
- small towel.
- Extra money for drinks and gratuities, souvenirs, etc. (Soles or dollars).
- Swimsuit for hot springs (optional).
- water bottle (recommended 1 liter).
- Meet you at your hotel in the morning
- Private transfer Cusco to Cachora, (the starting point of our walk)
- Professional bilingual guide
- Food 4 breakfast / 4 lunch / dinner 3
- Cooking and cooking
- Riders and horses (which are responsible for loading food and camping equipment)
- Transfer back to Cusco Cachora
- Double tents for up to 3 people
- Tents (matrazsillas), dining tent, kitchen
- Oxygen ball
- Dinner on the last day
- Sleeping bag (you can rent at our office $ 25 USD for the entire trip)