INKA JUNGLE TREK AND MACHU PICCHU 4 DAYS
The INCA Jungle Considered is the one of the most beautiful and complete alternative routes to reach Machupicchu, because it is flexible and is one of the least explored in the region. Along the way, we Could take long walks During 4 days and we’ll have the option of going on the circuit of mountain biking, rafting and zipline.
You must book in advance your tour before traveling to Peru, to ENSURE its share.
We will pick you up at the hotel at 6:00 am in our private transport and travel for an average of four hours to get to San Luis Carrizales or where we will start our adventure in the way we will pass "Open Malaga" which is 4,300 meters above sea level.
Let's cycling downhill on average three hours to Santa Maria, where we have lunch. Along the way, we will see the typical vegetation of a cloud forest enjoying coffee plantations and coca leaves, to reach the village of Santa Maria, where we will spend the night in a guest house.
In this late day we will have the option of boating (rafting) for 1 hour and a half of the Vilcanota River (Class III, IV).
Night of the hostel in Santa Maria
After a rich breakfast, at 06: 30h approx. we will be ready for the first day walking towards Santa Teresa.
The first two hours of our tour will be on the rise, along the way, we will have several stops to learn more about the rich flora and fauna of the area in which we will, one will be in a family where we will relax for about 20 minutes, here we can also supply If water and some delicious tropical fruits in the area, then go through an Inca trail section that has connected the Sacred city of Machu Picchu with the city of Vilcabamba, here's our guide will explain us a little more about the history of the Incas and the system communication they had in those days at this time, we also have some of the most breathtaking views of the canyon Huancarccasa, then went down to the village where we stop for lunch Quellomayo and after a delicious lunch and a rest in the networks of our restaurant,we will continue with the last 02 hours walk to the thermal baths of Cocalmayo, where we will have a good time to enjoy this very special place, after we go to thermal baths: our final destination the village of Santa Teresa where we will spend the second night in a Basic accommodation.
Night of the hostel in Santa Teresa.
This morning, we will have the option to make or Canopy Zip Line (monkey tail).
For after breakfast, we head towards the Old Santa Teresa where we will find another dam to cross the same river Urubamba, then we will walk for two hours, along the way, we will observe plantations of fruits such as banana, orange, avocado, mango and watch some waterfalls, finally we can see the mountain of Machu Picchu, so we will go to the hydroelectric plant where we have lunch, after two hours we walk down the railway line to the city of Machu Picchu.
Very early after breakfast (around 5:00 am), we will begin to rise one hour to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu, in this way, we could be one of the first groups within the city Inca, allowing us to enjoy the majestic sunrise, then visit the most important temples and palaces of the Inca within the Machu Picchu Citadel, with your guide for about 02 hours, so you can explore the mysterious city on your own (optional climb of the Wayna Picchu mountain, costing $ 20 per person).
At the appropriate time, we went down to Machu Picchu to "Aguas Calientes" to board the train back to Ollantaytambo and from there the bus to Cusco.
End of services.
WHAT TO TRAZAR INGLÊNCIA JUNGLE 4 DAYS
- Boots / walking shoes (waterproof)
- Backpack (30 to 40 liters)
- Comfortable clothes for walking
- rain gear or poncho
- wool socks (keep warm when wet)
- Sandals or camping lightweight shoes
- Warm clothes, including jacket, wool
- thermal clothing (sleep)
- Sleeping bag
- walk armchairs
- Flashlight batteries + extras
- Hat (sun, rain and cold)
- bottle of water
- medical team kit
- Insect repellent
- Toilet paper
- Pocket money (soles)
- original passport
- Full name.
- Passport number.
- Indicate whether student.
- Enter the exact date when the Inca Trail want
The procedure for booking must be the following:
- To book must transfer 50% of the total value of the package through the Western Union offices. The other half must be paid upon arrival to the city of Cusco.
- You must send a copy of your passport and / or student card.
- advance payment because the agency has to buy tickets to the Inca Trail and train tickets are required.
- Food (1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
- Aguas Calientes bus ticket to Machu Picchu (round trip)
- Hotel 1 night (double)
- Expeditions Train tickets Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo - Cusco
- Transportation Ollantaytambo - Cusco
- Cusco train tickets to Km. 104
- Professional bilingual guide for the Inca Trail (English-Spanish)
- Lunch on the last day after the guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Visit the thermal Baños de Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu village)