INKA JUNGLE TREK AND MACHU PICCHU 4 DAYS
The INCA Jungle Considered is the one of the most beautiful and complete alternative routes to reach Machupicchu, because it is flexible and is one of the least explored in the region. Along the way, we Could take long walks During 4 days and we’ll have the option of going on the circuit of mountain biking, rafting and zipline.
You must book in advance your tour before traveling to Peru, to ENSURE its share.
WHAT TO TRAZAR INGLÊNCIA JUNGLE 4 DAYS
- Boots / walking shoes (waterproof)
- Backpack (30 to 40 liters)
- Comfortable clothes for walking
- rain gear or poncho
- wool socks (keep warm when wet)
- Sandals or camping lightweight shoes
- Warm clothes, including jacket, wool
- thermal clothing (sleep)
- Sleeping bag
- walk armchairs
- Flashlight batteries + extras
- Hat (sun, rain and cold)
- bottle of water
- medical team kit
- Insect repellent
- Toilet paper
- Pocket money (soles)
- original passport
- Full name.
- Passport number.
- Indicate whether student.
- Enter the exact date when the Inca Trail want
The procedure for booking must be the following:
- To book must transfer 50% of the total value of the package through the Western Union offices. The other half must be paid upon arrival to the city of Cusco.
- You must send a copy of your passport and / or student card.
- advance payment because the agency has to buy tickets to the Inca Trail and train tickets are required.
The availability per day to enter the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu is 500 people. This figure includes tourists, porters and cooks. It is recommended to make a reservation a few months before. The availability of space for the Inca Trail is the same for all tourist agencies, so if you are not available, the agency can not make reservations for the Inca Trail.
Services on the Inca Trail: the camps are outdoors, tents are used. Only the last field has hot showers. As for security, there is training to take care of them in case of accidents and emergency medical personnel.
- Food (1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
- Aguas Calientes bus ticket to Machu Picchu (round trip)
- Hotel 1 night (double)
- Expeditions Train tickets Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo - Cusco
- Transportation Ollantaytambo - Cusco
- Cusco train tickets to Km. 104
- Professional bilingual guide for the Inca Trail (English-Spanish)
- Lunch on the last day after the guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Visit the thermal Baños de Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu village)