INTI RAYMI FESTIVAL
Services and accommodation on site
To attend the Inti Raymi, the Town Celebrations, Tourism and Recreational Activities The EMUFEC offers the necessary services: Stands in Saqsaywaman equipped with modern and comfortable seating in fiberglass, mobile toilets, VIP area, tourist information booth, first aid stalls and security (police and private), allowing you to enjoy the Fiesta del Sol with absolute fullness.
How to enter the parts of the Inti Raymi.
The appreciation of the Inti Raymi with respect to the sequences in the Qorikancha and the Plaza Mayor are free. Admission to the stands of appreciation that are built in the Sacsayhuaman esplanade is by acquiring tickets and numbered according to the areas specified below.
1: Zone Orange (Vip)
2: Blue Zone (VIP)
3: Green Zone (Normal)
See the list:
– Original passport.
– Drink plenty of fluids during their excursions.
– raincoat (poncho long) during the rainy season.
– Sunscreen, stuffy hat for sunny days.
– sunglasses, plastic bags.
– Medicine and / or personal items (liquid for contact lenses).
– A backpack or light bag.
– Camera or camcorder and films.
– Check checks in small denominations and coins soles or dollars.
- Tickets for the VIP tribune or NORMAL
- Official guide English-Spanish Tourism
- Lunch Box Buffet
- Tourist bus
- Transfer of the hotels services
- Extra drinks