LAKE Humantay 01 DAY
We started the morning to take you from your hotel between 4:30 am and 5:00 am, drove for about two hours. To Mollepata (2900masl) located in northern Cusco region, where we have a delicious breakfast later, we remain in the car for 1 hour to Soraypampa (3900masl), where we will PREPARE for the walk, they began our walk to the lake Humanatay (4200masl) we climbed the hill to 300mt, will take us one hour approx.
Here we appreciate the Humantay Glacier View (5450 masl), located in the Vilcabamba range in the Andes, enjoying this lake after returning to Soraypampa where we will explore the area in which we will walk to see the Salkantay Trail and Salkantay Mountain (6251masl) to second highest mountain in the Cusco region.
Later we will have a buffet, our car will take us back to Cusco to the Main Plaza.
YOU MUST BRING
See the list
– Trekking shoes and sandals
– Warm clothes
– Waterproof clothing (poncho)
– Sun Hat, sunscreen and sunglasses
– Water bottles
– Swimsuit and towel
– Personal Snacks
- Meet you at your hotel in Cusco
- Transportation to Mollepata-Soraypampa - Cusco
- Professional guide English / Spanish
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Vegetarian food available on request at no extra cost
- First aid equipment
- Entrance ticket to Salkantay trail 10:00 soles
- Extras and bonuses
- Walking sticks