Peru for the World tours 5 DAYS AND 4 nights
AM boarded our air flight LIMA - CUSCO (01 hour trip).AM Reception at the airport and transfer to hotel in Cusco, where an aromatic coca-leaf tea for the height of the city will be served, and Then you can relax and have lunch before the tour of the city.2:00 PM City Tour: We will visit the Temple of the Sun or Koricancha, also visit the nearby ruins 04 city, the Fortress of Sacsayhuaman, Kenko, Puca Pucara, finally "Los Baños del Inca" Tambomachay 6:30 PM Transfer to the hotel.Night hotel in Cusco.
AM boarded our air flight LIMA - CUSCO (01 hour trip).AM Reception at the airport and transfer to hotel in Cusco, where an aromatic coca-leaf tea for the height of the city will be served, and Then you can relax and have lunch before the tour of the city.02:00 pm: EXCURSION CITY TOUR: We will visit the Temple of the Sun or Qorikancha, also visit the 04 nearby ruins of the city, the Fortress of Sacsayhuaman, Kenko, Puca Pucara, finally "The Baths of the Inca."Tambomachay 6:30 pm Transfer to the hotel.Hotel night in Cusco.
After breakfast, we'll pick you up between 8:30 pm and 9:00 am, we'll start by Koran, Then travel over the Vilcanota River for a panoramic view of the Inca citadel of Pisac and visit a typical Indian market of Pisac where we will have the opportunity to learn about the customs of its inhabitants and haggle prices with vendors. Lunch at a local restaurant in the Sacred Valley of the Incas (optional $ 20 USD). In the afternoon, we'll visit the Fortress and Citadel of Ollantaytambo, built to guard the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from possible invasion from the tribes of the jungle.We will have the opportunity to walk the streets of the town and get a clear idea of â € <â € On the way back to Cusco, we'll visit the picturesque village of Chinchero where there are the remains of the "Royal Hacienda of Tupac Inca Yupanqui." Admire its well preserved Inca Wall in the Main Square and visit the temple colonial beautiful with interesting frescoes on the portico, this temple was built on the foundations of an Inca building.Once completed the visit, we'll return to Cusco, we'll arrive to the city at Approximately 7:00 pmHotel night in Cusco.
AM pass through your hotel 30 minutes before the scheduled departure of Cusco, we will take you to the train station located in the town of Ollantaytambo (1 hour 30 minutes away by car) where we board our train and make Then the trip with Destiny the town of "Calientes Waters" (2000 m), Which runs for 2 hours.Arriving at the train station, our guide will be waiting for us with a sign and your names, with it, we will go to the bus station, to ascend 400 m in height, a zigzag path for 30 minutes to reach the incredible World Wonder "Machu Picchu Sanctuary", known as "the Lost City of the Incas".Once you Reached the citadel of Machu Picchu, we'll pass the control point where you'll be delivered your entrance ticket, from this place, the guided tour will start, we'll visit the main venues of the city such as the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and Cemeteries, the tour will be for more than two hours.Upon completion, you will be given Beheerder free time to stroll around the citadel and visit Machu Picchu on your own, Then we'll return to "Aguas Calientes" and take our food in one of the many restaurants.In the afternoon, we're going to take the train back to Cusco (must be in the station 30 minutes before the departure time of your train), the return will follow the same route to the outward journey, arrival at the train station of Ollantaytambo, we will be waiting to take you to your hotel in Cusco (1 hour and 30-minute trip by car).Hotel night in Cusco.
At the Appropriate team, pick-up from the hotel and transfer to the airport to take our flight back to Lima.End of the services.
- Original passport and card of migration (TAM).
- Use sneakers or light / tennis shoes.
- Drink plenty of fluids During your excursions.
- Raincoat (poncho long) During the rainy season.
- Long-sleeved shirts.
- Long pants.
- Insect repellent.
- Sunscreen, brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Sunglasses, plastic bags.
- Medicine and / or personal items (liquid for contact lenses).
- A lightweight suitcase or backpack (the weight limit between 5-6 kilos maximum).
- Camera or camcorder and films.
- Have on hand checks in small denominations and coins in soles or dollars.
- Bathing suit for the hot springs (optional).
- Pick-up from the airport in Lima and transfer to hotel
- City Tour in Lima (transportation, guide, entrance)
- Hotel 01 night in Lima
- Air flights Lima - Cusco - Lima
- Transfers terminal AIR / HTL / air terminal of Cusco
- Excursion: City Tour (transportation, guide, entrance)
- Excursion: Sacred Valley (transport, guide, entrances)
- Tourist ticket (city tour entrances, Sacred Valley and all the attractions mentioned in the itinerary)
- Machu Picchu City Tour
- Transportation from Cusco to Ollanta (train station) and Cusco
- Outward journey in train Ollanta - "Aguas Calientes" - Ollanta
- Bus up and down to "Aguas Calientes" - Machu Picchu
- Official Tourism Guide
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Hotel 03 nights in Cusco
- Food: lunches and dinners
- Optional: lunch buffet in the Sacred Valley $ 20.00 USD (upon customer request)
- Optional: lunch buffet in the village of Machu Picchu $ 27.00 USD (upon customer request)
- Entrance to Wayna Picchu (optional $ 20 USD)
Acepta tarjetas de crédito
Aparcamiento de coches
Asientos al aire libre
Conexión inalámbrica a internet
Fumar está permitido
Servicio de lavandería