PERU TO THE WORLD TOURS 9 DAYS AND 8 NIGHTS
AM embarked in our air flight LIMA - CUSCO (01 hour trip).
Airport reception and transfer to hotel in Cusco, where an aromatic coca tea to the height of the city will be served, and then you can relax and have lunch before the tour of the city.
2:00 PM City Tour: We will visit the Temple of the Sun or Koricancha also visit the ruins of the city of ruins 04, the Fortress of Sacsayhuaman, Kenko, Puca Pucara, finally "Los Baños del Inca" Tambomachay 6:30 PM Transfer to Hotel.
Night hotel in Cusco.
After breakfast, we will pick you up between 08: 30h. and 9:00 in the morning, we will begin by the Koran, then we travel by river Vilcanota for a panoramic view of the Inca citadel of Pisac and visit a typical Indian market of Pisac, where we will have the opportunity to know the customs of their city. inhabitants and haggle prices with vendors. Lunch at a local restaurant in the Sacred Valley of the Incas (optional $ 20 USD). In the afternoon, we visit the Fortress and Citadel of Ollantaytambo, built to protect the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from a possible invasion of the jungle tribes.
We will have the opportunity to walk through the streets and have a clear idea, religious and cultural center during the Inca Empire was.
On the way back to Cusco we will visit the picturesque village of Chinchero, where there are the remains of the "Real Hacienda of Tupac Inca Yupanqui." Admire its well preserved Inca Wall in the main square and visit the beautiful colonial temple with interesting frescoes in the portico, this temple was built on the foundations of an Inca building.
Once the visit is completed, we will return to Cusco, we will come to the city at approximately 07:00 pm
Hotel night in Cusco.
AM goes through your hotel 30 minutes before the scheduled departure of Cusco, we will take you to the train station located in the town of Ollantaytambo (1 hour 30 minutes drive) where boarded our train and then make the trip with destiny. city of "Aguas Calientes" (2000 m), which runs for two hours.
Arriving at the train station, our guide will await us with a sign and our names, with him, he will go to the bus station, to go up to 400 m high, a path zigzag for 30 minutes to get to the amazing World of Wonder "Machu Picchu Sanctuary", known as "The Lost City of the Incas".
Once you've reached the citadel of Machu Picchu, we pass the control point where you get your ticket, from this place, the guided tour will start, we will visit the sites of the city, such as the Main Square, the Circular Tower, Solar clock Sacred, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and Cemeteries, the tour will be for more than two hours.
Upon completion, you will have free time to stroll around the citadel and visit Machu Picchu on your own, then return to "Aguas Calientes" and take our food in one of the many restaurants.
In the afternoon, we will take the train back to Cusco (must be at the station 30 minutes before the departure time of your train), the return will follow the same route as the journey to the outside call at the train station in Ollantaytambo, we will be waiting to take you to your hotel in Cusco (1 hour and 30 minute journey by ca).
Hotel night in Cusco.
Taking a good breakfast, we will pick you up from the hotel and take you to the company's bus station to take us on a tour that lasts about nine hours, then we will have 4 excursions and guided tours to the sights South Plateau corridor, visiting Andahuaylillas temple or "the Sistine Chapel of the Americas", the Inca temple Raqchi, at noon in Sicuani included in the tour: buffet lunch, then continue the tour coming to Raya Pass at 4,335 meters above sea level and Museum-Inca Aymara of Pukara. Each tour lasts 20-40 minutes, where the passenger can ask questions, take photos and walk a little, making our nice trips. Arriving in Puno, our staff will be waiting for us and take us to the hotel.
Hotel night in Puno.
After taking breakfast at the hotel, it will transfer to the port of Puno (Lake Titicaca), where you board the boat and then visit the floating islands of Uros for 1 hour and 30 minutes, you will appreciate the customs of this island and crafts. So, we will continue our boat trip to visit the Taquile Island, an exceptional natural beauty, ethnic, cultural and archaeological, then also we will boat to the Port of Puno, there we will be caught up to the hotel or if you wish, we can go on means of Puno so we can visit the city.
Hotel night in Puno.
After taking breakfast at the hotel, we depart from Puno to Chivay approximately at 06:15 am; with a duration of about 6 hours to Chivay (the city where is located the Colca Cannon), known for its religious celebrations, cultural heritage and traditional festivals.
You will visit three locations in the route, Lagoon "Lagunillas" Pampa Cañahuas, Patapampa and Volcano Viewpoint.
Night accommodation in Chivay.
After breakfast, depart to the "Cruz del Condor", where the canyon begins from this point, we will appreciate its depth. In this beautiful landscape, you will also have the opportunity to see condors in their natural habitat. After a brief stop at the "Cruz del Condor" we will continue our journey through the Colca Canyon admiring the small towns of Pinchocclo, Madrigal, Lari, Maca, Achoza, Yanque, etc. Chiay returns for lunch and then we will go to Arequipa, ending the tour at 05:00 pm
Hotel night in Arequipa.
After breakfast at the hotel, our guide will pick you up at your hotel to start the tour of the "White City" including the Santa Catalina Convent undoubtedly Arequipa jewelry, which was opened to the public in 1970 after it has been for 400 years in prison, with numerous pieces of colonial art. He will also visit the Main Square, the cloisters of the Society of Jesus and the districts of Cayma and Yanahuara for a magnificent view of the Misti volcano and visit a traditional colonial house called Mansion of the Founder.
Free afternoon in Arequipa to explore the city on their own.
Hotel night in Arequipa.
AM pick you up from the hotel to let them transfer to the airport for the flight back to Lima (45 minutes).
End of services.
- Original passport and migration card (TAM).
- Use sneakers or light / tennis.
- Drink plenty of fluids during their excursions.
- Raincoat (poncho long) during the rainy season.
- long-sleeved shirts.
- Long pants.
- Insect repellent.
- Sunscreen, stuffy hat for sunny days.
- Sunglasses, plastic bags.
- Drugs and / or personal items (liquid for contact lenses).
- A backpack or light bag (no weight limit between 5-6 kilos maximum).
- Camera or camcorder and films.
- Keep checks in hand in small denominations and coins soles or dollars.
- bathing suit for the hot springs (optional).
- Air flight Lima - Cusco
- All transfers: airport hotel, bus station etc
- Cusco City Tour (bus, guide, entrances)
- Sacred Valley (bus, guide, entrances)
- Tour Machu Picchu 01 days
- Cusco to Ollanta bus (train station) and Cusco
- Ticket with round-trip train
- Bus up and down to Machu Picchu
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Guide at Machu Picchu
- 03 hotel nights in Cusco
- Tourist bus from Cusco to Puno (40 pax bus, guide, entrances, lunch buffet)
- Titicaca Lake Tour (20 pax boat, guide, entrances, lunch)
- 02 hotel nights in Puno
- Arequipa Colca Canyon Tour 2D / 1N (bus, guide, entrances, hotel in Chivay)
- Hotel 01 night in Arequipa
- City Tour in Arequipa (hiking, guide, entrance)
- Arequipa bus to Nasca (turndown service)
- Overflight Tour - Nasca Lines (transfers, plane, guide, entrance)
- Nasca - Ica Bus (Hop)
- Hotel 02 nights in Ica
- Ballestas Islands tour (bus, guide, entrance)
- Huacachina Tour (tubular guide, entry)
- Ica - Lima Bus (Hop)
- All transfers during the 11 days
- Food: lunch and dinner (not mentioned in the travel itinerary)
- Optional: lunch buffet in the Sacred Valley $ 20.00 USD (upon customer request)
- Optional: lunch buffet in the village of Machu Picchu $ 27.00 USD (upon customer request)
- Entrance to Wayna Picchu (optional $ 20 USD)