TRAVEL CUSCO MACHU PICCHU 3 DAYS
For the short travel period or just do not want to enjoy the Inca trek to Machu Picchu.
We offer an unforgettable journey with the “City Tour Cusco to Machu Picchu by Train” packages, which means that we will take care of everything for you, including your accommodation in Aguas Calientes (the nearest city of Machu Picchu), the entrance to the site Inca archaeological site of Machu Picchu, a guided tour in English, train tickets and all transfers travel from Cusco to Machu Picchu.
Duration: 3 days / 2 nights
Highlights: Cusco tour, City Tour, excursion to the Inca city of Machu Picchu .
Trip availability: every day of the year in Peru
Reception in Cusco and transfer to Hotel where an aromatic coca tea will be served to the Incas, is very stimulating to the top of Cusco.
2:00 pm TOUR CUSCO CITY TOUR: We will visit the Temple of the Sun or Koricancha, we will also visit 04 ruins near the city of Cusco, Fort Sacsayhuaman, Kenko, Puca Pucara and finally "The Baths of the Inca" Tambomachay by the Sacred Valley of the Incas, 18:30 Transfer to hotel in Cusco.
Remaining night at hotel in Cusco.
4:30 am Departure trip to Machu Picchu from Cusco, bus trip in 1 hour and a half to the train station in Ollantaytambo or Poroy train departure is at 7:20 am, two hours trip last, arriving in Aguas Calientes at 8 : 50 I am, then, take the bus to take us to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu, once here we will have a guided tour of 2 hours to visit the most important places of the Inca city of Machu Picchu. After the guided tour, you will have free time of 4 hours to visit the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu on your own. In the afternoon, our return train departs at 6:30 p.m., arriving in the city of Cusco, around 9.30 p.m., transfer to the hotel in the city of Cusco.
In an appropriate hotel pickup and shuttle to the airport Velasco astete to take our flight back to Lima.
End of services.
Hotel Options in Cusco - Machu Picchu - Peru: You can choose one of the following hotel alternatives:
- Hotel San Agustin International.
- Hotel El Dorado San Agustin.
- Hotel Terrazas del Inca with Cusco Peru Travel.
- Inka Town Hotel in Cusco Peru Travel.
- Hatun Hotel Samay in Cusco Peru Travel.
- Green Nature Hotel Machu Picchu Travel Cusco Peru.
- President Hotel in Cusco Peru Travel
WHAT TO BRING FOR A TRIP TO MACHU PICCHU
- A backpack with necessary clothes for the whole trip to Machu Picchu.
- Jacket or rain poncho.
- The shoes are ideal for hiking to Machu Picchu.
- Cameras, cameras for your trip.
- Sun, rain and cold sun protection hats.
- Sunblock for travel.
- Insect repellent.
- toilet paper, small towel.
- mineral water, snack.
- Money (Soles).
- Swimwear if you want to go to the hot springs in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu Pueblo).
- AIR / Hotel / Terminal Transfer Terminal AIR - Lima - Cusco
- Tour: City Tour Cusco (bus, guide and entrance)
- Excursion to Machu Picchu
- Bus Cusco - Ollantaytambo (train station) - Cusco tour
- And return train Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes "Machu Picchu village" - Ollantaytambo
- Bus up and down warm waters "Machu Picchu village" - Machu Picchu
- Official tourist guide for the trip Cusco - Machu Picchu
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- 02 nights hotel in Cusco tour
- Feeding your trip Cusco - Machu Picchu
- Optional buffet lunch Machu Picchu $ 27.00 USD (on request)
- Flights Lima - Cusco - Lima (optional additional cost of $ 230)
- Entrance to the Waynapicchu mountain (optional $ 15 USD)