Trip to Cusco Magic 5 Days
Experience the magical powers of nature while learning about the history and vibrant culture of the Incas and their concept of food economy, efficient and social well-being of the cosmetic life of Cusco. This tour includes a traditional tour in Cusco Magic; then take you through the Sacred Valley of the Incas so you can experience the traditional way of Andean life; leads directly to the enigmatic Inca city of Machu Picchu and finally to the Inca site of Tipon and Pikillacta.
$ 570.00 USD PER PERSON (TOURIST TRAIN) “BASE DOUBLE”
Options Hotels in Cusco – Machu Picchu – Peru: You can choose one of the following alternatives Hotel:
√ Hotel San Agustin International.
√ Hotel El Dorado San Agustin.
√ Hotel Terrazas del Inca with Cusco Peru Travel.
√ Inka Town Hotel in Cusco Peru Travel.
√ Hatun Hotel Samay in Cusco Peru Travel.
√ Green Nature Hotel Machu Picchu Travel Cusco Peru.
√ Hotel President in Cusco Peru Travel
- Reception in Cusco and transfer to the hotel where you will be served an aromatic coca of the Incas, stimulating the height of Cusco.
2:00 pm CUSCO CITY TOUR EXCURSION: which includes a guided visit to the Temple of the Sun or Koricancha also visit the 4 ruins near Cusco Magic, Fortress of Sacsayhuaman, Kenko, Puca Pucara and finally "Los Baños del Inca" Tambomachay through Sacred Valley of the Incas, 18:30 Transfer to the hotel.
Remaining night at hotel in Cusco.
On this day, we will visit the "Sacred Valley of the Incas", starting the tour at 9:00 am, taking you from the hotel to Pisac, where we will visit the typical market where the famous craft fair resembles and archaeological site of Pisac; where the picturesque cultivated terraces are in the sacred valley of the Inca mountain, then go to Urubamba where the typical lunch of the area is taken.
Then visit the Inca fortress of Ollantaytambo, where descendants of the Incas living in the houses of the Incas will finally go to the train station of Ollantaytambo or Poroy to embark on a train ride to Machu Picchu, leaving at 6:30 pm in the city of Aguas Calientes, "Machu Picchu City", where we arrive with an average of 8:30 in the evening, where we will spend the night at the hotel in the city of Machu Picchu, in the city of Aguas Calientes.
Remaining night at hotel in Aguas Calientes "Machupichu people".
This day we will wake up very early and after breakfast, we will board the first bus 5:30 in the morning we will travel to Machu Picchu 30 minutes arriving at the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu at 6:00 in the morning and we enjoy the majestic sunrise in Machu Picchu.
We will have a guide of 2 hours and 30 minutes to learn the most important places of the Inca city of the tour of Machu Picchu ended the tour has free time of about 04 hours more to visit Machu Picchu (optional climb the mountain Wuayanapicchu costs $ 15 USD ).
Appropriate time to get off from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes "Machupichu people" to board our train back to Cusco, near the arrival time Cusco will be at 10:00 in the afternoon.
From 9:00 am to 2:30 p.m. visit attractions Tipon (Temple of Water), Pikillacta (pre-Inca archaeological remains) and Sistine Church eahuaylillas. Free night in the city of Cusco, magic.
Remaining night at hotel in Cusco.
In time, we retired from the hotel and transferred to Velasco Astete airport to catch our flight back to Lima.
End of services.
WHAT TO BRING TO TRAVEL TO MACHU PICCHU
- A backpack with necessary clothes for the whole trip to Machu Picchu.
- Jacket or rain poncho.
- The shoes are ideal for hiking to Machu Picchu.
- Cameras, cameras for your trip.
- Sun, rain and cold sun protection hats.
- Sunblock for travel.
- Insect repellent.
- toilet paper, small towel.
- mineral water, snack.
- Money (Soles).
- Swimsuit if you want to go to the hot springs in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu Pueblo).
- Airport / hotel / airport transfers
- City Tour Cusco Magico (bus and guide)
- Tours to the Sacred Valley (bus and guide)
- Tourist ticket (tourism of income town, Sacred Valley and all the attractions mentioned in the itinerary of travel)
- Tour to the Inca city of Machu Picchu
- Round trip (tourist train) Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu village) - Ollantaytambo
- Bus from top to bottom in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu village) to Machu Picchu
- Official tourist guide for the tour Cusco Magico
- Machu Picchu.SIM Tickets
- Return bus Ollantaytambo - Cusco tour
- Hotel 01 night in Aguas Calientes
- 03 nights hotel in Cusco
- Lunch (lunch and dinner) for the tour Cusco Magico
- Optional buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley $ 17.00 USD (on request)
- Optional buffet lunch on the tour to Machu Picchu $ 27.00 USD (on request)
- Flights from Lima to Cusco - Lima (optional additional cost of $ 130.00 USD)
- Entrance to the mountain Huayna Picchu ($ 15 USD optional)